This event is designed for educators, policymakers and industry professionals working in STEM.
Audience members include K-20 Career and Technical Education administrators and directors,
K-20 directors of STEM education programs, K-12 superintendents, K-20 STEM specialists,
K-20 STEM educators and professors, College and Career Readiness professionals.
- Listen as we deep-dive into the future of STEM in education
- Understand critical thinking within the classroom
- Understand real-world ways to address the STEM skills gap, and prepare students for careers in STEM fields
- Our networking opportunities and virtual booths allow you to interact with our industry leading speakers and sponsors
- Connect with peers on how they are approaching STEM
- Arrange 1:1 meetings after the event with the brands you are interested in